Sunday 10th April will be the last time Wellington Phoenix fan favourite and former All White Ben Sigmund plays professional football.
The Neonatal Trust are privilged to be present to say thanks to Ben as he moves on to the next stage of life with his Fully Committed People development company.
Through Bens support of us, The Neonatal Trust will be at Wellington Stadium on Sunday with:
- Fliers to hand out to raise awareness of neonatal care and provide an insight through Ben and Deanna Sigmunds story. See a PDF of this here
- Volunteers present and collecting donations. These donations will help us provide support to families going through the stress and anxiety of a neonatal journey. Examples of our support can be seen here.
- Our two unique ‘Incubator donation boxes’ will be present. You can see an image of these, and read about the story of their conversion here.
Also, the great folk at The Wellington Phoenix have created a limited edition ‘Siggy Stardust’ t-shirt.
These are $20.00 each and $2.00 of this goes to The Neonatal Trust!
The one and only ‘Siggy Stardust’ Ben Sigmund Memorial Tee – to mark the great man’s final Phoenix game on Sunday 10 April 2016. It’s available in a range of kids’ and adults’ sizes.
Check it out at www.phoenixshop.co.nz/ and it’ll also be available at the Stadium on Sunday.
*** Close to Wellington and want to come along? ***
FREE TICKETS are available for online bookings on Thursday and Friday. More here.
We are committed to supporting courageous neonatal families and the people who care for them. We do not receive any Government funding and are entirely reliant on the generosity of individuals, companies and organisations in the form of donations, value-in-kind donations, grants, sponsorship and fundraising events to supplement operating costs and fund our services and initiatives. As such, our huge thanks go to Ben & Deanna Sigmund, The Wellington Phoenix and Westpac Stadium for allowing us to collect and raise awareness at Bens last game.
Deanna and Ben Sigmund: Fully Committed Supporters and Volunteers
Since experiencing their neonatal journey, Deanna and Ben Sigmund have been incredible supporters in a number of different ways. From help with collections, sorting knitted items, media work for promotions – you name it, a request for help was never too much hassle. The Neonatal Trust are incredibly grateful for this incredible support.
Their support continues and Deanna and Ben are very kindly donating $1.00 from each ‘Fully Committed‘ book sold to The Neonatal Trust. To learn more, please head to:
- Bens ‘Fully Committed’ Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/siggyfullycommitted/
- Bens ‘Fully Committed’ website: http://www.bensigmund.co.nz/the-ben-sigmund-story/
- This link to get a PDF that tells you more, and that you can share