We’re grateful to all those who provide their ideas, time and donations to The Neonatal Trust.
This month we want to say particular thanks to Mojo as our Partner of the Month for May! Not only do Mojo source and roast the best coffee, they are wonderful supporters of the community.
The ‘Have a Heart’ cookie campaign (see below) continues the wonderful support The Neonatal Trust have received from Mojo – who have supported us for over a decade. Their support of The Neonatal Trust includes (but certainly is not limited to):
- Use of their venues and meeting rooms for our meetings and workshops
- Supporting our fundraising efforts at events
- Coffee and prize packs for use as prizes
We love to support those who help us. So:
* Make sure you enjoy your morning beverage at a Mojo cafe (well, anytime of the day really)
* If you have a business, or enjoy coffee at home, check out their subscription delivery service:
“The Neonatal Trust is near and dear to our hearts. We continue to support them in their journey to make a difference in the lives of premature babies and their families.”
– Steve Gianoutsos
HAVE A HEART COOKIES
The Neonatal Trust and Mojo have teamed up to sell ‘Have a Heart’ cookies in May – the month of Mothers Day!
Packaged up as a 2 cookie treat, the tasty Gingerbread cookies are available for $4.00 throughout May.
All proceeds go to The Neonatal Trust to continue our support of neonatal families and their babies.
Examples of our support can be seen here
The heart shaped cookies come with icing in 2 different colours – pink and blue like our logo.
*** Get down to your local Mojo to grab yours! ***
Here’s some context on the wonderful team and organisation that is Mojo:
– Profile on Steve Gianoutsos, via our good friends One Percent Collective: www.onepercentcollective.org/stories/steve-gianoutsos