The Neonatal Trust is privileged to be part of ‘Points for Purpose‘ – a new initiative where Kiwis can turn their Fly Buys points into support for others.
Through using your Fly Buys points, you can support neonatal families with great items such as:
- Swanndri 100% Pure Wool Infant cot blanket
- Fairydown Baby Mattress Protector
- Merino Kids Blanket, Bootie & Hat Set
- Sheridan Zandah Cotton Canvas Nappy Bag
- Nature Baby 100% Organic Cotton Sleeping Bag
- Fairydown 2 in 1 All Seasons Wool Cot Duvet
These items will help keep neonatal babies warm and also provide a pick-me-up for families who are going through the stress and anxiety of a neonatal journey. This is another example of The Neonatal Trust helping to support neonatal families. To see others, you can view a gallery of other examples of our meaningful and practical support.
How does it work?
It’s as simple as 1 – 2 – 3
- Choose from the selected items available that can be redeemed with your Fly Buys points to support neonatal families
- Select the item(s) you’d like to donate to a neonatal family and follow the usual Fly Buys process
- The Neonatal Trust will be sent the item(s) to be passed on to families in need
More about Points for Purpose
Points for Purpose was first launched in Australia to support homeless people with quality, warm sleeping bags. It’s now in New Zealand! The Neonatal Trust is privileged to be 1 of the 5 charities, in four cause areas, being supported at launch.
Learn more, including an overview video to watch, here: pointsforpurpose.org.nz