We’re privileged to be supported by One Percent Collective and their model that raises awareness and generates support (managing regular giving) for The Neonatal Trust.
Their latest Generosity Journal titled ‘Be Human‘ features Rosemary Escott, Nurse manager for Wellington Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Rosemary is one of Wellington’s ‘Neonatal Angels’, helping to manage and deliver the care for more than 1,000+ babies every year.
‘Working with these babies makes me feel that, while I might not have made a lot of money, my life is well-lived in the sense that my working life has been very productive. I feel like I’ve made a difference to thousands of babies over the years, and that’s really powerful”
Read all about Rosemary, the reason why she ‘does what she does’ and gain a little bit of insight into the incredible work that goes on in the Wellington NICU here.
About One Percent Collective
- Read about One Percent Collective and their great model here: www.onepercentcollective.org
- The great thing about the Social Profit space is the wonderful people involved.
- More than supporting our fundraising, One Percent Collective also help us share stories and raise awareness. They do this through:
- Sharing stories on their website and through Social Media. Here’s a few examples:
- Spreading the word in their Generosity Journal:
- Organising and publishing a profile of Dr Max Berry and her neonatal research
- Collaborating on a video that promotes instilling giving values and charity support in kids
How does it work?
- People join the One Percent Collective and select The Neonatal Trust as a recipient of their regular giving
(They can choose 1, 2, or more charities to support)
- Their chosen amount per week, or per month, is given to One Percent Collective
- One Percent Collective look after all the donation receipts and administration, so we can spend more time on supporting neonatal families
- Every quarter, One Percent Collective transfer the funds to The Neonatal Trust.
And, it doesn’t stop there. All the while, they share stories, do presentations and talks to spread the word on generosity and giving. Plus they host cool events for their supporters to enjoy.
This is a fantastic organisation and one which we are truly privileged to be involved with. Learn more about them here: www.onepercentcollective.org
A HUGE thanks to all the One Percent Collective Members, Staff, Supporters and Board – plus all those generous organisations and people who support their great events, information sharing, etc!