The Neonatal Trust (Wellington) Office and Shop
Located just inside the entrance to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level 4, Wellington Hospital, Riddiford Street, Newtown, Wellington.
OFFICE & SHOP HOURS:
Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Our shop is open to the public and has a great range of baby products for sale including:
- Medela Electric Breastpumps - Swing $259.00 single pump and Swing Maxi $399.00 double pump
- Unimom Forte Pumps - $255.00
- Haakaa Manual Pump - $30.00
- Pure wool hand knitted singlets - $15.00
- NICU Graduate T.shirts and Bodysuits - short sleeved $25.00, long sleeved $30.00
- Merino Underlays for bassinet or cot - $35.00
- Handknitted Wool Blankets - $40.00
- Baby and Sibling Toys - from $5.00
- Gifts for Mothers - wheatpacks $15.00
- Welcome Home Cookbook - $39.95
- Knitting for Premature Babies Pattern Book - $20.00
- Merino gowns - $40.00
- 2016/17 Entertainment Books both hardcopy and digital
- and lots more
We also hire out hospital grade Symphony and Lactina Electric Breast Pumps - from $25.00 per week.
All proceeds from our shop goes towards helping us support families of premature or sick full term babies as they make their journey through Neonatal Intensive Care, the transition home, and onwards.
Postal address: PO Box 9366, Marion Square, Wellington 6141
Delivery address: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level 4, Wellington Hospital, Riddiford Street, Newtown, Wellington.
Service Delivery Manager: Raewyn Carmichael (email@example.com), Ph (027) 4414145
Assistant Office Manager & Service Provider: Tasia Houtas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: (04) 806 0790
If the line is engaged or there is no answer it usually means that our staff are busy dealing with a parent. Please leave a brief message including your name and contact number and someone will get back to you as promptly as they can.
To contact the Trustees please email: email@example.com